Dance and the Arts are steeped in tradition and discipline. They are a great part of the Humanities which is the backbone of our society. Our students use the tools they develop in their training at Westside Studio to be even better students academically, structured and confident individuals, physically healthy, appreciative of the soul and the beauty of music and the Arts. We are the lucky one. For the creation of beauty through the Arts is the ultimate in human satisfaction. It passes on tradition and gives us hope.
- Multiple performance opportunities
- Classes and activities for ages 18 months to Adults
- Highly qualified, professional and caring teachers
- Spotlight Bodywear ~ A Dancewear Store selling all your dancing needs.
- Westside Studio Preschool~ AM & PM sessions 3 & 4 Year olds
- Over 15,000 Feet Divided into 4 Spacious Studios
- Sprung Wood Flooring with “Marley Dance Surface”
- Fully Air-Conditioned & Heated
- Live Piano Accompaniment
- Observation Deck
- Parking & Walking distance eateries