Dance and the Arts are steeped in tradition and discipline. They are a great part of the Humanities which is the backbone of our society. Our students use the tools they develop in their training at Westside Studio to be even better students academically, structured and confident individuals, physically healthy, appreciative of the soul and the beauty of music and the Arts. We are the lucky one. For the creation of beauty through the Arts is the ultimate in human satisfaction. It passes on tradition and gives us hope.
- Over 15,000 Feet Divided into 4 Spacious Studios
- Sprung Wood Flooring with “Marley Dance Surface”
- Fully Air-Conditioned & Heated
- Live Piano Accompaniment
- Observation Deck
- Parking & Walking distance eateries
- Westside Studio Preschool~ AM & PM sessions 3 & 4 Year olds
- Spotlight Bodywear ~ A Dancewear Store selling all your dancing needs.
- Studio Open House/Party – August 18th 4-8pm
- Half Time Performer Auditions – August 25th
- Tap Tidings Auditions – August 25th
- Nutcracker Auditions – August 26th
“What a wonderful and professional production of The Nutcracker ballet we get to enjoy every year here in St. George. So thankful for the opportunity it has given my girls to learn and grow and be a part of the Nutcracker ballet every year.”
“I love the opportunities they give the kids, and the excellence in their teaching.”
“Sheila, I just wanted to say thank you for being such a wonderful role model for me in a lot of years of my life. You might not remember who I am, but you made such a difference in my life. Although, I haven’t put on a pair of shoes in years I still try and apply the lessons you taught me to my everyday life. Thanks for making a difference and for doing what you do!”