Dance and the Arts are steeped in tradition and discipline. They are a great part of the Humanities which is the backbone of our society. Our students use the tools they develop in their training at Westside Studio to be even better students academically, structured and confident individuals, physically healthy, appreciative of the soul and the beauty of music and the Arts. We are the lucky one. For the creation of beauty through the Arts is the ultimate in human satisfaction. It passes on tradition and gives us hope.
- Student Showcase Audition - November 5th
- Parents Week - November 14 - 17th
- Student Showcase Performance - November 21st
- Tap Tidings Jubilee of Trees Performance - November 19th
- Peter and the Wolf Teddy Bear Picnic Performance - November 19th
- Studio Closed for Christmas Break - December 12th - January 8th
- Tap Tidings Electric Theater Performance - December 12th
- The Nutcracker - December 16 - December 20th
"What a wonderful and professional production of The Nutcracker ballet we get to enjoy every year here in St. George. So thankful for the opportunity it has given my girls to learn and grow and be a part of the Nutcracker ballet every year."
"This studio is amazing! Can't beat the strength, confidence and love they give to my children."
"Sheila, I just wanted to say thank you for being such a wonderful role model for me in a lot of years of my life. You might not remember who I am, but you made such a difference in my life. Although, I haven't put on a pair of shoes in years I still try and apply the lessons you taught me to my everyday life. Thanks for making a difference and for doing what you do!"